NXR 0.00% 2.0¢ nemex resources limited

Hi R Maybe watch the u tube presentation .Anne gives very simple...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: WITHDRAWN
  1. lgs
    1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi R
    Maybe watch the u tube presentation .Anne gives very simple explanations , you can adjust your fast and slow to 3 day intra day 7 days whatever,
    She keeps it very simple ,She also hates macd, I find that when a company changes direction long term charts are of little use , nxr cyp are examples where they moved out of their previous core business or were defacto back door listings for another product in the case of cyp it went from developing sustainable bio nappies to now being able to produce world class stem cells. its charts does not tell the story of the company it is today. I used to look at a lot of what you can overlay but her way makes it so simple, so I did a 1 & 3 day chart and 7 day chart of NXR as a test , it very clearly showed you the over bought position and the over sold position . Once they both turn up or down you know the state of play, I hold as well as day trade and I want be able to quickly look at a chart and know , bang yes or no , because the time you spend analysing so much info its already happened as the smart traders have either bought or sold while you still studying the info and we know it happens that quick.

Im not knocking your charting by any means they provide lots info , just simply suggesting that an hour watching her presentation may give you an alternate way of charting. In layman's terms her position is , the stock is either in neutral zones coasting along or is heading up or down and as I just said makes identifying entry / exist so much easier.

I will further make comment on another stock which has has 4 setbacks over the last 10 years and bounced back each time , in that case a look at the longer time frame is helpful as the core business has not changed , in fact it advanced from a one trick pony to about 8 so one set back can be better taken in context.
    But as the saying goes whatever works for you, I prefer the KISS method and you never to old to learn a thing or to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.