WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

on notice!

1. 4,234 Posts.
    things are looking good on the chart since we broke out of our sideways slumber waiting for some action. WCL is a tightly heald stock so when it moves it won't take much more than a sneeze. It looks as though we are certainly approaching a move up very soon.

I would liek to think that we will go North of 53 cents. but it would be unsual if the market was to overspeed and move any higher than the offer price unless somebody has some sort of reassurance that things were looking good. Reassurance could obviously come from insider information, but more likely from a saavy broker who trully understands the value of the stock and what price point NHC are likely willing to move at.

I have done my value calculations and they are well North of the offer price, but this doesnt reflect the risk that a buyer might press in the sale process. The good things is though......

WCL have options which is a great gurantor for rejecting a low ball bid so I am very hopefuly we go higher, but very happy if we just make the line.

I guess the market will tell us soon enough. We have every reason to be very confident as holders, and not many not to be.

GLTA

SF

Photobucket

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.