CIG 0.00% 6.0¢ caspian oil & gas limited

Do the quality of our permits match those qualitys of our...

1. 27,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Do the quality of our permits match those qualitys of our management crusader?
    Firstly, as were going to use our own drill rig on this robust prospect -Mailisu No.2,outside of wages for the drill crew,it should be a relatively cheap drill for us on a 100 percent basis.
    Secondly ,it would appear we do have some considerable assets.

149km single licence
    JORC compliant resource of 1.08Mozs of Gold
    70% interest earned by funding to bankable feasibility study
    Government 15% (+ 5% royalty), Vendors 15%

Burey Gold Ltd has announced a resource on the Mansounia gold project in Guinea. At a 0.7g/t Au cut-off, the resource is 437,000 oz at 1.0g/t Au (67,000 oz indicated and 370,000 inferred). Burey will commence a delayed drilling program to follow up on open ended higher grade gold mineralisation. Burey can earn an interest in the project by completing a feasibility study with at least 200,000 oz gold reserves, at which time Caspian�s equity would reduce to 7% and Caspian would be entitled to a US$500,000 cash payment. Mansounia is located 2km south of the operating Kiniero gold mine.

http://www.caspianogl.com/other_assets.61.html

I may be going over the top,but I dont think so, as the resource at Mansounia,is JORC compliant,this should have being SP sensitive.
    Moreover we should be in negotiations to sell our share in this goldmine,were a bloody oil & gas company.
    The proceeds of this sale,would put us on the financial footing necassary to increase the SP,who and why are they holding this comapny back?

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.