EMH 0.00% 29.0¢ european metals holdings limited

We’re looking good for a rally next week Fingersxed, I reckon...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    We’re looking good for a rally next week Fingersxed, I reckon there’s lots of hard work going on behind the scenes and something is going to give, CR Need this to work as the benefits are huge both for jobs and CR GDP.

“Within the next two or three years the demand is rising much faster than expected because a lot of people totally forgot buses, trucks, stationary batteries, even scooters and the production itself is far behind what is expected.

“We will see how long batteries need cobalt. I think inside the next 10 years then there will be something else, but lithium won’t stop for the next 25 years.

“Prices will go up and the market definitely will recover, there’s no doubt about it.

“The lithium hydroxide price, which I think is the most important number these days, at the beginning of 2018 was somewhere around $18,000, then it went down to $15,000.

“I expect it will go up to $18,000-$20,000 this year and go higher next year.”

• Cinovec is located in the heart of Europe.
    • Cinovec is the largest lithium resource on the continent.
    • European industry requires substantial supplies of lithium.
    • A minimum 22,500 t/a lithium carbonate (or 25,600 t/a as lithium hydroxide) to be produced for more than 20 years for supply to Czech & European industry.
    • Low risk, conventional technologies will be used in the process.
    • Significant employment opportunities will be created.
    • Economic benefits will multiply for the Czech Republic due to local sourcing of lithium for batteries & electric vehicles.

Tin up over $20000

1.Cinovec is the largest lithium deposit in Europe,
    2.Cinovec is the fourth largest non-brine deposit in the world.
    3.Cinovec is centrally located for European end-users and is well serviced by infrastructure.

4. A Globally Significant Tin Resource

5. Soon to be released Significant Hydroxide Results

We are on The Cusp Of Pivotal News which will send the SP to Infinity & Beyond .......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 29.0¢ $2.975K 10.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6300 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 34878 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.15pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.