TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

If you were around in the seventies you probably aware of the...

1. 20 Posts.
    If you were around in the seventies you probably aware of the Rae Report into security trading in Australia, those were the wild and wooly times of a poorly regulated market. Company direcors,brokers and press got involved in some outrageous practices around the nickel boom.
    Short selling and broker trading on Principal account was rampant. There is a link below to see the report.
    Many TON investors feel victims of similar activities today. You have to ask yourself “Is the market being manipulated .
    In house trading does it exist today?
    I have been researching into the possible conduct of ASX broker manipulation of the market. What I observe is that it is open for brokers to structure their conduct in such a way to disguise their personal orders as client orders and at times as overseas client orders by establishing offshore BVI companies and then the BVI companies send instructions through gmail or hotmail of orders back to the brokers. The brokers are "told" to use program trading software to manage the orders and then to square the transactions daily. These kinds of activities are not only illegal but end up destroying many genuine investors and businesses. Ultimately, the brokers' personal bank accounts "may" reflect where their proceeds of crime come from or go to.

So while regulators cannot pin the offending brokers for simply processing client orders and managing the orders by program trading, ASIC can certainly pin them on money laundering and tax evasion with offshore accounts.

I also believe there are broker/s has been conspiring with a number of commentators targeting internet investment discussion sites to create a false market in the shares of a number of ASX listed companies. It may explain the massive turnovers in TON. On various forums we see negative stories of such companies day after day often twisting the facts and deliberately arriving at a negative conclusion on any positive news released by the companies after their "analysis". This allows the broker gets to work to drive the price of the company's stock price down with "offshore client" orders. Tell me that such conspiracy does not amount to outright fraud against shareholders of the company. This is market rigging of the worse kind. Other innocent shareholders are then sucked in to dump their stocks as nothing the company does is any good for the share price. So in frustration, the innocent shareholders end up delivering the dirty deeds of the market riggers by dumping their stocks.

As to ASX, with these kinds of misconduct going on, how can any investors and any offshore investors have confidence in the ASX trading platform??. The Chi-x also is not immune to this activity.

OK, you ask how does the broker drives a company's share price down, naked short selling off course, that means without first borrowing the stock, creating supply of stocks out of thin air, but he always makes sure that the position is squared by end of trading day by buying back.
    In so doing he relies on the computer program to manipulate the market and he does not disclose his shorting because he has covered by end of the day. Is it legal, But if the stock he shorted is not an approved stock for short selling like TON, no, he has breached the ASX trading rule.

I am certain this applies to more than just TON. Can you identify another?

The Rae report can be found here .Downloaded from ASIC and now placed on dropbox.
    http://tinyurl.com/omrob59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.222K 482.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 584415 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 135650 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.