UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

On Reflection

1. 179 Posts.
    I have been collating our trading information to forward to Federman`s and came across this snippet that I had written and sent to our family and a few close friends back in early 2015. At that stage UNS (from the information we were being given) was very much "sounding" as if it was heading in the right direction. I wanted to share with those closest to us incase they too wanted to "invest", just as a very well intentioned man had done with us.
    I can remember how we felt back then :- that at last something really good was happening in our lives. We are not materialistic nor greedy people. We had just had a whole lot of "not so good things happening" and felt that just maybe "the gods were shining on us and leading us in the right direction" this time around. We particularly wanted to increase our assets/savings to help our youngest daughter in life. She has Cystic Fibrosis. We were happy to be patient and felt quietly confidant that we would be rewarded after trying very hard to make an informed decision and to "have faith" in the Unilife Hierarchy. Back in early 2015 it was a good feeling, but little did we know that it was about to come crashing down around us.
    Now only two years later we have no option, but to re-group and go forward.... and learn.

I feel this is important for me to communicate to people who are important in our lives.
    Some background:-
    If you are interested google “Mataranka”. You can then click on “Images of Mataranka."
    Nearly three years ago we were there. If you scroll through the images you will find a board walk which veers to the right in the photo. We were walking down that board walk when my thong was caught on a tec screw just before the bend. I fell heavily - out of view of the ponds, but I made a loud thud never-the-less. After getting up and dabbing the blood on my knee (and re-adjusting my neck!) we continued to the ponds. When we got down to the ponds everyone was looking our way. I thought to myself ....Ohhooo they all heard it - now they are going to see my “bloody knee” !!! We “dilly-dallied” a little behind some ferns and I dabbed my knee a few more times and after everyone went back to their conversation I snuck down the steps and into the gorgeous warm ponds.
    A short time later a friendly gentleman came over to me and made light conversation. He then told me they had all heard me fall over and a couple of young French lads got out and had a look up the board walk. They had come back and told everyone an old lady had fallen over, but she was OK and there was someone there helping her!
    I was 58 y.o. !!
    The next day I went down to the thermal ponds early (about 7am) and it was like a scene from the movie Cocoon - I was the youngest one there. Another gentleman came down and as he was venturing down the big steps (that can be seen in the images) he slipped and very unceremoniously somersaulted into the ponds. He didn`t surface for a short time and the feeling was one of apprehension. When he came up he was OK, but embarrassed. He said he was fine and everyone went back to their conversations.
    I sensed he was still feeling embarrassed and went over to him and told him how I had fallen on the board walk the previous day, hoping it would make him feel more at ease. When we had finished our dip in the ponds (about two hours later.... they are absolutely glorious!) he invited me to go back with him to his camper to meet his wife.
    Well ...... “the camper” was a beauty - luxurious and air-conditioned ! It was close to 40 degrees that day. Our accommodation was an Oztent - a great Ozzie invention, however a little warm particularly during the day, hence I was very happy to stay and chat. After spending an hour or so with this very friendly couple we started talking about share trading and in particular a company that was designing and manufacturing state-of-the-art retractable syringes - Unilife.

I loved his passion as he spoke of this company and I could tell he totally believed that one day it would “deliver the goods.” There was a connection. I asked if my husband could also come to speak to them and as a result we spent the afternoon and then an evening enjoying their company over dinner. We learnt enough from this generous man to wet our appetite. Over the next 6 months we communicated with him, procrastinated, researched and considered before buying any shares.
    If we sold our shares right now we would double the money we have invested. However, that is not our intention, as yet. We will hold them for quite some time to come. We know UNS Shares have not taken flight as yet, and when they do many analysts are predicting they will sky rocket.
    There are no certainties in life, but I just feel the need to share with our family and friends.
    If you are interested in making an informed decision re: UNS Shares (on the Australian Stock Exchange) or UNIS (on the NASDAQ) then perhaps you would like to check out their website www.unilife.com etc. etc. We have also found some posters on the Australian Stock Chat Forum (Hot Copper) to be well informed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.