on silver - by "the myth guy", page-8

1. 9,081 Posts.
    re: on silver - by I have read every post on HC re. silver plus stuff on other web sites ... I have scoured financial journals and newsletters .... I have tried to be objective in my anaysis BUT what it comes down to in the end is my gut feeling that "there is something rotten in the state of Denmark" when it comes to the silver market.

The fact that some big names ( Buffett for one) has been acquiring the stuff in vast quantities is a positive for the metal.

On balance I think it is not a question of "if" silver will rise, rather it is a question of "when".

I hold a sizeable parcel of Macmin Silver stock and I note than Macmin too is playing a waiting game .... waiting for the silver price to rise before it gets really serious about mining its Texas silver project. MMN seems content to steadily continue to drill the prospect and prove up additional reserves until the timing is right to take matters further.

How long that will be is anyone's guess. But, if you are a "silver bug" and believe that the investment cloud for for the metal does indeed have a "silver lining", you could do no worse than pick up a parcel of Macmin Silver shares (or options) and hang on to them for what may well be an exciting and profitable ride.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.