NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

On Sky News Excitement, page-41

1. 1,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    "I have nearly 30 years experience investing in aerospace, defence, security and advanced technology companies. Plus my own aviation experience."

Well that explains it. Clearly you have an emotional attachment and general interest in drones, clearly revealed by your US / Israel comment and hence all your posts here. Nothing to do with INVESTMENTS which is a PROBLEM and SOLUTION based idea leading to the MAKING OF MONEY.

Your arguments have been blown out the water again and again.

The following flaws exists in your arguments;
    1) Flawed market assessment. There is plethora info on who nea's target market is, stated again by SC in the Switzer video. Whereas you keep rattling on about Google maps.

2) Flawed cost benefit analysis of solution. You've suggested drones, and a partnership with Israel or US for UAV's. Any idea how much this'll cost? A LOT. Perhaps after 10 capital raising's and a squadron of drones we might be up and running. And on the benefit side; is it even realistic drones can be used for nea's purpose? Probably not.

3) Flawed business expansion recommendation. You suggested India. This relates to (1). If you look at the target market, then USA looks a whole lot better. I'm thinking government contracts; council audits; a regulated society, all of which are a likely prerequisite to create a market nea.

How about you go find a drone forum to discuss your drone world. Meanwhile we'll look at the nea chart which looks darn fantastic. This is looking mightily ominous, in a good way. So tempted to go big at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.