SYG synergy equities group limited

Which criticism are you referring to smiler? That they haven't...

1. 970 Posts.
    Which criticism are you referring to smiler?

That they haven't come clean on reasons for recent departures, or they haven't come clean on the current revenue of Data in Crypt, and have included it in total revenue. That he (Capt Ron) has lied to you and me over various phone calls, and nothing I repeat nothing ever comes true. That there own SMX was never there, and they had no intention of ever bringing there own tech to market. The Company will need to go to the market, to fund wages, and expansion. Sure there is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, but I don't believe one word that was in that Lie Report. Read back through the old Lie Reports and see what has come to fruition.......nothing!
    I’m sure you’re a decent fellow smiler but you’re a sucker when it comes to sorting the oats from the chaff. All you and your offsiders BJ, Chatter Box and Co have done to the share price is lower it. To get a share price that is heading in the right direction the Company needs to know that the shareholders know they are lying, they need to know we can vote, and they need to know we are unhappy with there performance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.