SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

http://**onreview.com/blog/fer-de-belinga-sundance-resources-veu...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    http://gabonreview.com/blog/fer-de-belinga-sundance-resources-veut-y-croire/

24 feb 2014

Belinga iron : Sundance Resources wants to believe

While in December the Gabonese government decided to resume definitely Mining Company Belinga ( Comibel ), owned by Chinese companies in recent times many mining companies jostle for market or assigned to international scope . Among these, the Australian junior Sundance Resources , who believes in his chances .

While the Gabonese government , in December last year , decided to take a 75% stake in mining company Belinga ( Comibel ) held by Chinese companies China Machinery Engineering Corporation (CMEC ) and Pangang Group, the deposit from which the countries , through the Ministry of Mines , recently promoted to South at Mining Indaba Africa, attracted the interest of several international companies . Among these , is prominently Australian junior Sundance Resources including the weekly Jeune Afrique unveiled past weekend interest in the global field .

Indeed, the Australian operator , already present in the sub-region , especially in the Congo- Cameroon project Mbalam - Nabela 80 kilometers of the deposit Belinga in Ogooué- Ivindo , hopes to benefit from the Gabonese State authorization to restart the operation of this site to stop work for six years .

If the two Chinese operators had , it is said , promised in 2007 to invest nearly EUR 2.5 billion, 1,600 billion CFA francs in the construction of 560 km railway between Booué and place of operation as well as a deep water port for evacuating ore to Cape Santa Clara, Sundance Resources believes in his chances , because of the proximity of Belinga with its project in Congo , and that the group mine is perfectly located in the region for some time.

"Our future Congolese Nabeba mine is only 80 km from Belinga . When we built the railway [ needed to transport ore ] , it would be logical that the Belinga iron passes through our infrastructure, through Cameroon to the port of Lolabé " recently told Giulio Casello , the Director General of Sundance Resources as to minimize competition led by industry giants such as Vale of Brazil and Anglo-Australian BHP Billiton is said interested in this field to which estimated at over one billion tonnes reserves.

Some comments on this article:

Tama
    February 24, 2014 At 11 H 24 MIN
    I think it makes sense to entrust the operation of this deposit to Sundances resources that will launch in the first quarter of 2015 the construction of the railway from Nabeba (80 km Belinga) at the port of Kribi. By passing the iron ore Belinga by this infrastructure, it would reduce operating costs and accelerate the rapid development of this project and strengthen sub-regional integration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.