CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

WOW what volatility everywhere copper up 4% as we speak, gold...

1. 2,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    WOW what volatility everywhere copper up 4% as we speak, gold up, dow up. I personally believe we are very close to a bottom for no other reason than the fed intervention and consolidation. One must realise the FED's are nothing more than a cartel of banks and wit hthe latest round of consolidation and government intervention in naked shorts theyre lining up to go long in the market, will it be a sustained rally ?

One thing is certain they have shown there hand and are willing to do WHATEVER it takes to avoid a full fledge collapse, as to having a contrarian view well i prefer the saying "stand behind the man with gun". Lets just bring some real buying and demand back from the chinese and some market stability so that we can see CMR climb back to a 1.0 - 1.5 price range. Thats the sing im looking for 200 - 300 % from current levels, relatively not that big from where it came down from.

Also whats the roadmap for sulphides feasability, what are the key milestones and dates. Thats still what im waiting out for. Cant believe this market and whats been happening mac bank down 25% one day up 50% the next ASX top 50 stock blue chip hahahahah more vbolatility than a spec. Anyway rambling a way lets get spot copper price above 3.5 and AUD at 0.80 and the oxides economics look very good.

This market is almost getting depressing let's hope for some upside to cheers us all up a bit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.