CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

I'll second that KhaliqsYep copper futures 3.22 as we speak...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    I'll second that Khaliqs

Yep copper futures 3.22 as we speak China slowly getting out of bed to get back to work after their olympic induced holiday - NOW GET BACK TO WORK AND START SMOGGIN THE PLACE UP AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!(Nah not really wanting that but they will do it anyway)

Dont care what the US Fed does as long as they get us outa this hole (which they are doing by looks of it but no doubt only after the cartel went long lol)

Miami -

I got no idea about saucer patterns but agree the chart looks like it wants to go up!

We have bullish divergence on the stochastics. MACD flicked positive ages ago. We have been in a clearly defined downtrend chanel since May and bounced from one side to the other all the way down with stochastics rolling over appropiately as they should -

Lookking at the chart and I dont think its a charting term that I know of but it looks like one of those movies where the heros goes into a pyramid or dungeon thingo and the walls start moving in and threaten to crush em until they find a big bit of metal and jam it in to stop the walls moving in and squishing them.

But instead of walls we have a trendline and bottom bollinger band. We look like we are getting squished with the bottom bolly pushing our bums up against the trendline ceiling and some big fat mongrel jumping on the top of the trendline trying to keep us below it.

Dont want to go into conspiracy theories etc or argue merits of the company or its projects but technically, I see divergence as a pretty strong technical indicator - an indication that something dodgey is occuring with the price action. Tried to get on FGL for a short today (but comsec pooped itself just at the critical moment - why would I try to go short on a day when XJO had a 200 point gain - one reason was divergence. The other was that FGL had formed a bearish wedge. Bear wedge bearish divergence XJO up 200 points and FGL fell 40c

In FGL's case it was bearish divergence (in CMR's its bullish divergence) and despite the FGL share price heading higher and higher over past weeks the stochastics were showing bearish divergence and said the price wants to go down - but if that dont suit say a big end of town broker he can artificially keep the price high with dummy bids/props etc on the buy side so the little blokes jump the queue and buy at his price ... but when he pulls the props wooshka - down she goes

BUT in CMR's case its bullish divergence and says the price wants to go up. I cant see it being a big end broker trying to push it down to get more stock - Surely to goodness if you wanted cheap stock you have had ample opportunity to buy it over last few weeks so I cant see a need for the big end of town to keep it down.

Smart money would surely not be shorting her still - they even let finance stocks recover for a while before shorting again If you are a major still wanting out you have also had ample opportunity to exit and if left alone could let the rest go at a higher price - yet it seems someone is intent on keeping us on the underside of that trendline even if the bollies are squeezing our bums so hard it hurts.

Looking at the chart, the candles are getting so squeezed into a tiny triangle between the bands and the TL it looks like a japanese train at peak hour. (BTW that triangle just happens to look like a small bullish wedge capable of taking us quickly to PP's 72c quick smart when it breaks)

Why are we squeezed into that little space ????? no idea Im not a conspiracy theorist

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.