TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

for those of you who visited the coffee shops today here is an...

1. 897 Posts.

for those of you who visited the coffee shops today here is
    an abstract of what AMG has currently slated in for Ancuaba.

there is more available out there, so please facebook me.

Shouldnt be too hard for you to find the link now you got the
    ticker and full name ?

Amsterdam, 7 November 2012 (Regulated Information) --- AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. ("AMG", EURONEXT AMSTERDAM: "AMG") announces that its subsidiary, AMG Mining AG has been granted a 15 year mining concession in Mozambique for natural graphite.

The concession area comprises an open pit graphite mine and processing plant in the Ancuabe region of the Cabo Delgado province. AMG intends to restart graphite mining activity in this concession, which was last active under a previous owner in the 1990s. AMG is currently performing an environmental impact assessment, detailed engineering and feasibility study. AMG estimates upon reaching full production, this concession can produce 6,000 metric tons of medium flake graphite concentrate annually.

The Ancuabe natural graphite mine is part of AMG's strategy to secure raw materials from its own natural resources and to reduce dependency on third party suppliers. The high purity flake natural graphite from the Ancuabe mine will be used in multiple high tech applications tailored to market needs.

unquote

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 120657 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 28 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.01am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.