ALA 0.00% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

On the Bright Side, page-51

1. 8,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1711
    Augment,

I for one dont believe what I read on hotcopper or for that matter any other forum.

But in your own words you have opened yourself up for being accused of insider trading, if Management have given you any information that is not readily available to the general trader then they too have opened themselves for the same.

No matter what question you put to them or how you put to them are they allowed to give you information that is not available to all, so as i have said many a time why people bother ringing the company is beyond me.

I did once and also sent two emails which in all three occasions I was lead to believe that deals were imminent but failed to materialise.

Just go over the the last few years announcements, news letters and updates, many a dates listed have come and gone, a number of name changes of their planned deliveries, for example business goals.

So what from your research has drawn you to the conclusion that they are close to delivering.

And as for those who knock me for repeating stuff, all we have to judge these mugs on is the past performances or non performance.

I will be the first one to say I was wrong should by some miracle they get a upfront payment deal done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $173.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $114.3K 685.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 303820 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 197482 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.