CHN 3.40% $1.07 chalice mining limited

Actually agree Weblink which is why i am still rating this as a...

1. 3,608 Posts.
    Actually agree Weblink which is why i am still rating this as a long term buy all bad news is in the share price but not a lot of the potential.

What are the worst case scenarios?

1 Eritrean regime being overthrown hitting the share price. This would probably cast a lot of uncertainty over the share price but long term could well lead to a pro western government and a much better investment environment in the country and the lifting of economic sanctions against it certainly any new regime would still want mining money.

Any individual sanctions against a mining company are more likely to hit Nevsun rather than Chalice as Chalice that was stitched up by the Eritrean and the Chinese and is a lot more lower profile.

2 Chalice continues to make good discoveries in Eritrea but with uncertainty ends up selling the new discoveries to the Chinese at a knock down rate again. Well even a knockdown rate would be a fair wedge of cash which the company could use to reinvest elsewhere.

Those are maybe the worst cases and the share price is way too low on just those and thats before the company uses it money and knowledge elsewhere in it diversification efforts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.035(3.40%)
Mkt cap ! $414.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.05 $2.859M 2.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11150 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 14000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.