CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

on the cusp of something big

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I am a PIE holder, and sometimes reading all the pros and cons regarding the webphones marketability/potential starts raising a few questions.

Another pie poster often says phone Campbell if in doubt, so I spoke to Campbell Smith (MD PIE) today with my queries, "Has the NZ deployment been successful?" and "How is the Australian trial progressing"? We spoke about wifi, femtocells, Telstra, patents and business in general.

I found Cam to be very genuine and forthcoming with information, he could answer all my questions without difficulty and with expertise. He obviously loves and believes in his product!

What I found out in our conversation was that Telstra approached Pienetworks initially, (sorry if someone has already posted that) and they (Telstra) are very excited with the trial and webphones capabilities, re wifi, etc. an enhancement to Telstra devices, access, speed, etc.

Cam is very approachable. We probably spoke for about an hour and it was me who wound the call up.

I urge any holder who is unsure to call him on 08 94449088 (office).

Personally, I am convinced of PIE's webphones potential and PIE's business plan in general of adding new technology if and when required.

In the end, it is a busines decision that Telstra will make. It could be a perfect device but for commercial reasons Telstra may not go go ahead in partnership with pie. Having said that, I doubt that will be the case.

If Telstra does decide to go with webphones, as they say "the world is your oyster"...this could be the exposure and attention pie needs to attact world attention.

AT&T perhaps! They have hotspots, but not the webphone.

We shall see.

GL all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.