AVR 2.67% $11.68 anteris technologies ltd

On the effects of dilutive capital raisings, page-6

1. 1,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    ^ It's not that "that the price is crumbling" Roger. As Shady eludes, this is a discussion about the dilutional effects of Capital raisings (particularly ones done outside the exisiting shareholder base). The price has gone knowhere simply because at the end of last year a large number of new shares were issued outside the share register close to this price. This huge number of shares soaks up demand for a stock - that has till this point in time not proven (yet) to the market, that it will be profitable in the immediate 12=18 months. (partic to the large instos that won't buy unless a company is profitable). I say "yet", because another 4c is looming..
    My Venture capital theory holds that if (as an alternative) the  raising was done "inhouse only": that is only offering the raise to existing shareholders, these large number of shares would not have "split out" into the market..forcing those sitting on the sidelines (but interested in buying) to buy on market leading up to the "all important 4C"..

But wait.. no doubt we will get the manchancers hopping into the discussion trumpeting all the excuses in the book why "this can never be done".. Too costly, too time consuming, don't know how many true believers there are on the register, small holders have no money, People in the top 10 are not going to support it (that one I do believe is a serious problem) etc etc.. Most of which (all but the last one) are simply never tested and "bias thinking" (from the big end of town IMHO). Cheers. Good luck to holders No advice and all IMHO Go Admedus.
    Last edited by jaygatsby: 19/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.