DXN 0.00% 8.2¢ dxn limited

On the front foot., page-72

1. 3,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1506
    Well done Cuscus.

I'm in a similar position although a few less options than you, but a few heads as well. I would have taken an even bigger position had I not been hammered in recent years by the Lithium stocks. A bit gun shy at the moment but still swinging and throwing punches - not going down without a fight!!

And to those that bought DXNOD today on open, take a bow!!! 50% in 1 day is a nice start for you, or nice top up.

The funny thing is, I have come to realise that this company could in fact be a life changer for some of us. Very early days, but Cuscus, your $10k investment could easily turn into 6 figures and possibly more over coming weeks, months and years.

We all want that stock (like A2M, Z1P, APT) that could really help our lives to be so much more comfortable. A nice holiday for the family, a new car, a jetski, a few bottles of Grange or whatever your passion happens to be.

Is DXN that stock for us??. I don't know, but I think it has a chance and I'm not afraid to dream and hold on for some potentially very large numbers. Not selling anytime soon for a relatively small profit when massive gains are a distinct possibility.

I think after today's trading we may need to be wary of some large traders entering the fray as the chart is bound to attract some attention. We also crossed and closed higher than the 200 day moving average today which may be seen as significant - I'm not much of a chartist but it can't hurt right.

GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.2¢ $28.11K 342.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 193750 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 28756 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.