AZL 0.00% 1.7¢ arizona lithium limited

yes malmanu,ludicrous.5 million Number Placed not...

1. 7,432 Posts.
    yes malmanu,ludicrous.5 million Number Placed not Dollars.

Placements by Go Ahead Companies are usually at a discount to some time periods VWAP.Small more "ambiguous" companies have to Place at a price they can get.

Now don't come down on me all you long term holders but
    ZYL is NOT out of Any Downtrend.It's just wallowing around sub-10.
    It's holding up basically because all the scalpers wanting 5%+ from buying under/around 10 last week and selling 10.5/11.5/12 even are still holding.
    IF ZYL goes 9ish or below these types will be required to SELL.It needs to go under 9.2 say and be there ALL day for these scalpers to see the Writing on the Wall.Currently they are running on Hope.

Frankly ZYL's Accounts of Cash Flow/Profitability are NOT CLEAR.We may have to wait the Annual Report to get some certainty of Revenue to Expenses that in the Quarterlies are "Hidden" under "Other Capital Expense".
    There's also a "problem" in some of these Announced New Contracts being TENDERS NOT Orders,Money in The Cash Flow etc blah.

It'll be a bit more revealing IF/When a Placement actually occurs.The Amount of Money Raised will Indicate Requirements,give some clue of Profit Margin maybe,rather than waiting the Next Quarterly coming out in April.Let alone a September Annual Report.

anyway,that's what I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.6¢ $37.62K 2.209M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 6218058 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 5165892 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.