SRT 10.0% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

on the hunt, page-62

1. 1,978 Posts.
    Thanks Ex-Berliner hopefully we have a few bases covered in commodities that might weather the storms ahead. Some Central Yilgarn iron ores are very hard hence less friability less fines in transportation like Kumba ores which command premium prices,unlike some iron ores in the Midwest and Pilbara. So the CYIO players have an edge if all the ducks line up in terms of resources and infrastructure.

I note Texans are now driving around in electic cars so the market for REO's seems assured Scarce rare earth deposits should keep the spotlight on exploration juniors in that space. Not to mention specialty metals

For insurance though I am now accumulating gold specs no doubt there is a lot to play out yet in financial markets. The boys at CVG which floated on my Woolgar property apparently share my sentiment with the acquisition of Bounty after our success with GGG in uranium /REE's etc. Notwithstanding I am a red hot fan of the Woolgar area for short term results -bonanza surface grades just figure SMC are close to a Pajingo or Kidston with the latest exploration program and reckon they are a good punt at present prices market cap. A few high grade hits and they will rocket and 30 plus kms of epithermal vein sets are good odds. Just my hunch -but DYOR. Cheers TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.