CCU 0.00% 5.8¢ cobar consolidated resources limited

update on vtem survey!!approval should be a no brainer!!don't...

1. 405 Posts.
    update on vtem survey!!
    approval should be a no brainer!!
    don't you just love the anticipation of waiting to hear how much gold or silver or oil etc might be there!!!
    After all Australians love a gamble..
    This is already proven to have silver.. i believe they think more than originally thought hence the delayed announcement.. and relocation of plant base...
    Its not a question of do they have it... its about how much more there is... that is where the gamble is!!!
    Still a solid backbone here in this one!!!
    Indicators such as bank loan rather than another share placement have me sniffing around thinking this one could be exciting!!! Remember a bank loan to finance the rest of the project which is why they hedged the silver price to me says they have the silver... do not want more shareholders sharing in the spoils... if they didn't there would be another capital raise via a share placement, then pumped up directors fees, admin costs etc etc ... the usual ways of raping shareholder money... none of this is happening so i say I am jumping on board with the major shareholders who obviously think this is a winner!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.