CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

why bother digging up stuff or drilling in a spot that is...

1. 101 Posts.
    why bother digging up stuff or drilling in a spot that is commercially impossible to get to a refinery or mill.

A range of junior explorers are merely dotcom .miiners.com who will never do anything with the resource they have uncovered due to their isolation and especially the cost of fuel for the mining equipment.

Cape lambert is only a few KMs from the coast

the other suggestion by bloomberg reporters was that cape lambert is merely a pawn in a huge game of complex chess pieces all being positioned so evraz can achieve chinese govt approvals for takeover of delong... i might add they havent yet received approval yet so cape lambert is still in play

the russians are involved in building a vertically integrated network complete from miners supplying to commercial building from the steele products they actually produce

the complexity of the companies involved is mind boggling and understanding how cape lambert fits is in my mind anyway only to sway the chinese govt to allow the russians to takeover delong the chinese steele maker

so the amount of reource is really not an issue .the issue is that it is a resource and close to a port and able to be dug up now.

the vertical integration of the components or at least what it looks like on paper is why the russians want it.

I would also suggest that the directors of cape lambert have a lot to lose if this doesnt (MCC deal)go thru...they have all those shares/options in the remuneration package outlined with the resource sale.wow those guys are greedy !

So sage telling evraz to take a hike maybe the reason the share price has fallen and why the russians didnt make an offer. I think the ruskies may have been looking to offer 90c-110c(especially after their 90c offer to the english holders) in that area and because sage blabbed about 120c maybe the ruskies were scared off.

The director selling that huge chunk at 85c sent a message to the market what the directors wanted(remuneration package) and as a result were going to force the russians to pay over what they expected to have to pay.

The sp dropping has done 2 things 1.reduced investor expectations -so most would probabaly be happy with 92-95c now 2. bought time for evraz over the weekend to finalise what they have planned...and who the hell knows what that is ....maybe they meant to make an offer but were to drunk after the recent soccer game and forgot.

either way evraz still owns 19.9% and the meeting will be very interesting especially after i shave the head of one unsuspecting director who sold that load of shares in my reckoning illegally.What a ....

anyway whichever way we end up its been a fun trip while the market has gone south we have all gone north and enjoyed a bask in the possibilities

thanks and my last post for this stock as monday will end all the speculation...i have enjoyed your company.bye.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.