AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

To "2105 ",,, Mate, i am a research and statistics, obcessed...

1. 255 Posts.
    To "2105 ",,, Mate, i am a research and statistics, obcessed manic.!!
    Over the years, i've found it to be my greatest and only friend. when it comes to sellecting the stocks to buy , and more importantly , those NOT to buy !!
    When i take an internet tour like that it can run into hours and from site to site.
    Many of the sites are subscriber members- sites- BUT most will give you a free trial for 10 to 28 days, and that'll get you in for Zip !
    Probably the best to start with is-----www.oilvoice.com Does take a bit of negotiating around, but there's heaps of stuff in there, they even have an "" oilvoice earth " which is ths same as Google earth but pre programed with all the oil and gas sites in the world,,, also have forums, direct e-mail, newsletters etc.

WWW.ppo.com.au Which is Pipeline , Plant & offshore ,,, might be worth a look also, there's a free trial offer there also.

And then there's sites that advertise on sites and it goes on forever !!

One thing that i always do, particularly with an O & G, company that i'm heavily invested in ,, is to research their drilling operators very well. You can tell a great deal about their integrity from this, and even the private drilling companys have extensive websites.

Of interest, i was flabbergasted recently, when a poster on another thread, asked all the other posters who was their drilling contractor, and of all who post, only one replied, and he was WRONG...
    How can people have so much confidence , about where their hard earned money is invested, when they are happy to konw so little ??

My money is in AZZ........and i can assure you that i'm extremly HARD to please !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.