AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

No " sue",, your quite right,, i won't be selling just yet..!I...

1. 255 Posts.
    No " sue",, your quite right,, i won't be selling just yet..!
    I have got a very thick file on AZZ, and have traded it twice in the past as AYO.
    I'll freely admit, that under average circumstances, i would have already been out of this stock , given the gains already posted. But since the government changed the tax laws, i sellect what i consider to be the best ONE stock available, for a hold greater than 12 months., a timeframe that i have just surpassed with AZZ. This means that 50% of the profits are tax free.!! The balance of the portfolio, i always trade "medium short ". The BIG trick , of course , is getting the right one..!!!

Like "dargie " says, it's a risky business the O & G game, however it's where the money is.! Gas shows, and strong gas shows, don't always make for a commercial well, the only final proof is in the flow test "pudding". The main factor giving me confidence to hold on AZZ, is their overall approach to the company's advancement, it's a well balanced program, both by way of financial load spreading, and exploration diversity.The program is NOT--"all or nothing--do or die ", i don't like that stuff, too risky for my doe,, great if it works out, but if it does'nt , then you're dead !!

Even their tennament sellection process is maticulously well thought out, and they are culled from hundreds of potential sites., so as to get only what they consider to be the best. A big 3D survey is coming up soon on the Yellow Rose tennament, which shows good potential ! I also like their deepth of experience with Gas exploration, because if they discover a good field, they'll pump down multipull wells faster than a woodpecker !

I believe that they'll enjoy success sooner or later, directors are very committed, and putting their own money where their mouth is ,,, as " sue " pointed out !!

We'll probably see 2 steps forward and one step backwards with the SP for a while, until such time as we get some good news.. After all,,, in this game, there is just no substitute for a good gas find. !
    I'm comfortable about holding at this time, as originally i thought that it would take possibly through to May or June anyway !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.