BMN 4.88% $2.73 bannerman energy ltd

on the move again, page-104

1. 1,937 Posts.
    Didn't think so. But you might think of adding something to your posts other than quips. You obviously rely on someone else for your positions.

For instance -
    Issues are 201.7M, of which around 46M got sold at the low. Makes it subject to volatility, which is not a bad thing. Turning over 100M per 3 months means it's now a day traders realm.

The only thing that really matters how it's trending. After being caught under the trend line, it got smashed.

A bit more than 'we'll be right' ... it's a 50% chance this could go lower the way I see it. Now that the gap (as you rightly mentioned) is closed, it needs to eclipse it, or risk languishing in the 60's, or perhaps going lower. So pounds to pences, I'll take a stab that you sold at the gap and have recently re-entered if you were clever.

2 doji's is uncertainty, but it should hopefully be a direction change. I'll go further and say it 'NEED's to be a change of direction with MACD's and Stoch's both trending higher, setting a higher low above 85. Then another higher low if it checks the gap again, and a higher high. Note the trending highs to lows patterns.

(a picture says it better - so far so good)

Time frames would suggest 3-6 months max if it doesn't get caught first by the MA's, or 'fails' to make higher lows at any stage.

If BMN makes a stupid decision to do an SPP, it could be curtains for maybe 6 months. Regardless of the issue price (likely to be lower) - but that's 'if' they do.

Looking for a repeat of history. The laternative could be a break below 60.

Otherwise, $1.00 is not an unreasonable recovery. Which would put it above the MA's again. A safer place for an SPP .. if it happens.

rgds,
    pw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.73
Change
-0.140(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $479.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.79 $2.65 $1.990M 729.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $2.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.74 5570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.