SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

On The Move-Toll Smelting Agreement, page-2

1. 9,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1344
    Dear Mr. G and the Executive Team, sorry I said bad things in the past. Thanks for the comprehensive update which has rekindled a small flame somewhere - yes, I'm getting that warm feeling again.
    It took a bit of reading, in fact, before going further I'll go back and have another look through.
    I think one of the main things depressing shareholders and the sp over time has been a lack of news and a gradual wearing down of resolve as a result. It doesn't take a lot of internal musing before dark thoughts surface. Of course, mostly, there hasn't been any news to announce, which is a reasonable explanation for silence, but generally, if people are kept informed regularly, even the smallest thing to show that activity is happening and things are positive, is all it takes to maintain hope and a positive attitude amongst supporters.
    This announcement will do that, and it would be churlish to start picking it to pieces because it didn't say this or that.
    Overall a very positive announcement coming out at just the right time. It's a yes from me.
    B22.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $20.6K 2.575M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7169940 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.