AVM 11.5% 2.9¢ advance metals limited

on the move?

1. NT
    1,708 Posts.
    The Haywood (Canadian) report now available on Anvil website has enunciated mostly what Miningnut, Stone Pony and Flats (among others) have been consistantly and informatively posting.

Naimly that PE projections and profit growth make Anvil an outstanding proposition.

The "soverign risk" factor is well enunciated and also accords with the confidence espoused by those mentioned above.

Haywoood indicates a conservative price projection on present proved statistics (resources - production costs - etc) of 60 cents share. (allow minimum error here - as report is in Canadian dollars).

Haywood indicates when proved depth of Dikulushi is extended valuation (60 cents/share) would be increased.
    Also indicates projected share price will increase with additional mining should Kapulo or nearer Dikilushi resources move into the mining infrastructure.
    Also suggests discretely - without using "Gecamine" word that Anvil is well placed to move in that direction.

POSITIVE - POSITIVE!
    The report is conservative but positive.

Today the share price is moving up strongly towards the mid 40's?

Stage 2 should be fully commissioned about the end of next week.

My suggestions have been that once share price breaks out of the 40 - 45 cent range closer to 60 cents is the likely surge.
    (my guess anyhow)

Looking good!

Cheers

NT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.003(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.927M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.9¢ 2.4¢ $36.69K 1.440M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25692 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 51842 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.