HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Dexter seems more in the know than most here... yet it seems...

1. 219 Posts.
    Dexter seems more in the know than most here... yet it seems hard to believe that making 2.5M pm (30M pa) in cash in Bank after tax. As reported by Tessa is a 'give me' is given such a very low MC.

Yes I know- no PE this or that. Yet when we have 2 other wells coming up that could be just as good if not better is the soverign risk the only thing holding back this Coy.

Ukraine is nowhere near as corrupt as some other nations... in fact they tax far less than Aussie. So a few extra bucks to officials to save on huge tax is worth it.

Having done business in SE Asia it is simply a part of business to pay off the right people to save on serious tax money and be successful.

If we making 30Mil cash in bank after so called 'taxes, etc' then it worth more than 4x earnings for my money.

When LTers do state they bought in the teens however it does put me off greatly... thinking Ohhh well they had there ran. So comments of people multi bagging often get me away from the stock...not into them.

Fundamentally even applying sovereign risk it seems very low IMO. As the development well is reported to have just as much reserves and no value given to this.

So whilst we debate whether unvalued or not- the market will speak for us during the year I believe.

Not sure why some are holding with such negative sentiment... in regards to sovereign risk and it being fairly priced due to foreign risk. Sentiment being NONE to Meercat etc.

If this my sentiment I would be straight onto others I felt were a buy. Thus never believe a holder whom has HOLD or non sentiment... they look to accummulate with negativity IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.