SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

on the move, page-38

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    G'day, SBL, I replied to you on the PRH thread with a rundown on the meeting etc.

"was it all bluff and hope?"
    lol. No, mate, there was never one word of bluff. Hope?, there was hope till nearly the end.
    Re recapitalising, VERY close. There was an offer to finance the company for a couple of years...that was way back. But think of the dilution there...and a new management would have been needed straight away. Very hard to find. That would have defeated SLR, but left us no better off. That faded quickly. So, we conceded that a merger or a takeover was the only solution, but we desired & hoped for a better deal than what was on offer from SLR. A lot of people worked very hard for that, and will never get recognition for their efforts because all preferred to be anonymous. There were some very well connected people involved, who put in time and travel for the cause. Robo and I were well down the ladder as far as connections and clout was concerned.
    We certainly tried our bit in putting the story out, but we certainly didnt have the connections of some.
    And I assure you, we always had the clout to install a better deal....if we had one. For a various reasons, no one jumped in with a better offer, and here we are.
    SLR won, we lost. Game over.No hard feelings. But at least we gave it our best shot. Aside from the odd bit of rage manifested here on HC by us, especially me, lol, we worked towards getting the best deal for all PRH holders. There was never any intent to let PRH go down the gurgler, believe me.
    And thats about the end of the PRH/SLR saga.....from me, anyway.

cheers
    GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.