PEX 0.00% 10.5¢ peel mining limited

on the move, page-22

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Teoka, are you for real. I don't like to call some one a liar without factual proof. But i find your sentiment incredibly hard to believe considering you are supposedly a holder.

As we all know PEX has had amazing drill results already. We know hole number 8 is mineralized over 95 metres, with assay results due next week.

We have a massive conductor which has been shown to have very strong responses from DHEM. It is diamond drill hole number 9 which has very recently been completed which is targeting the the horn like feature of the massive conductor nicknamed the butchers dog. I very strongly believe this is what the trading halt is about. I cant see any other reason for the trading halt.

We all know the Cobar region in NSW has very deep mineralized systems that extend up to 2km's deep and increase in grade at depth.

I honestly believe this stock is highly undervalued in comparrison with other stocks like ENT, MEU and BUX along with other stocks that have had amazing spikes in there share price on little more than soil anomaly results.

PEX has proven grades over massive intervals. With very excitng drill results pending. A trading halt on an exploration update into which is highly likely the visual analysis of the drill core which has been targeting the horn of the butchers dog. This stock has proven results and amazing potential to only get better as the drilling goes deeper. As has been proven already the deeper we go the grades improve and intervals get bigger.

I truly find your sentiment hard to believe Teoka and like i said i don't want to call you a liar, without proof. But I'm highly sceptical as to whether you hold any stock. And i also hypothesize that you have a an alterior motive too, IMO down ramping the stock so you can subdue the shareprice and get a nice large chunk. I can't say i blame you lol. But this stock is hell cheap already and who ever buys on release of the trading halt will be getting a bargain anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $61.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $8.129K 77.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22579 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 71666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.