VIT 4.94% 8.5¢ vitura health limited

on the move, page-7

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Hi E2EUNS,

after so long on Hotcopper I don't really waste my time with emotional stock holders trying to grab hold of any desperate lifering to support their poor stock choices.

Typically that means they attack those who have seen the whole gorey circus that is the stockmarket for many years just repeating its cycles.

So please feel free to stick the boot in. fwiw I hold bqt at current levels and am very comfortable and have a TIGHT stoploss and made good money from GLB but do not hold (or have even looked at in the recent market).

I hope this stock works out for you no matter how pathetically pigheaded your replies.

Re your enquiry why is the stock going up if its doing a placement - the answer is that stocks are regularly driven up for such events so as to be able to sell the stock at a discount from a higher price. And its not just flyspeck stocks like CAU that it happens in. See MAP in the last month spike up from freefall to then suddenly announce a placement at $3.25 out of the blue.

Sometimes these runs up are on news (see CUE and virtually every other oiler or resource play that could cobble some story together) or they just miraculously go up for no reason. Like CAU.

Maybe this one will be the exception to the rule.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $48.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.5¢ 8.3¢ $3.531K 42.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3658 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 19394 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.