SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

on the move, page-5

1. 4,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    re: on the move? but for how long?? i reckon they might have some explaining to do to seats/clicks market control?

didn't they come out with a profit warning not so long ago and along with the strike in the uk prompted quite a few broking firms to slap a sell recko on this stock

correct me if i'm wrong please but now we're being told that the npat will be about that of last years and...

.....Paperlinx jump on reiterated FY forecast
    25/07/05 By: Stephen Blaxhall

Paperlinx Limited (PPX) shares rose over 10% this morning after the manufacturer and seller of communication and packaging papers reported that its results for 2005 would be consistent with or better than the April guidance for reported profit of approximately $87 million. This result would be around 20% less than the profit of the prior year due to a number of cyclical economic factors the company noted.

Profits for the 2005 fiscal year were negatively affected due to overall economic demand and paper-selling prices in the Australian and European regions as well the Australian dollar moving to its highest level against the US dollar since 1997.

Despite these draw backs the groups chairman, Mr David Meiklejohn advised that the company has sufficient credit lines to meet omedium term debt needs.

“The underlying financial position of the PaperlinX group is very sound with substantial operating cash flows and access to more than enough funding for current needs without any requirement for equity raisings<” added Mr Meiklejohn.

The company will announce the actual results for the year ended 30th June 2005 on Thursday 25th August 2005.

and what the hell is going on?

at the end of the day i don't give a fat rat clackers just what direction this stock takes but in accoradance with cxorporations law 3.1 some directors might have some explaining to do asic and the instos

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.