SHV 0.71% $4.18 select harvests limited

Oh... forgot... snd continuing from above post... Let's also...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Oh... forgot... snd continuing from above post...
    Let's also throw in a brand new downramper thread re inventories of course....by who else...Yep you guessed it! The infamous non holder. He should have gotten his Goldmans coffer mug by now surely?
    Is he still up to his concerned citizen routine warding off all investors for their own salvation? Excuse the rhetoric...all I have to do is look at the doomsday thread title. So predictable!

Oh yeah...and the inevitable counter attack of upramping... ...on a day when market depth shows a demand to supply ratio of 5 to 1 as I hit the post button.

Oh ...and just let me throw in latest shorts graph link from Shortman.com showing latest figure of 7+ % as at 5 May 2016:

http://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=Shv

And for those who have doubts re impact of instos and their bots... Nice little article previously posted elsewhere on HC...call it a refresher:

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/2...w-the-big-players-manipulate-the-stock-market

Oh and dont believe a wird about how insto shorting is good for you as it creates market liquidity thats more prpaganda by the hedggies. More liquity indeed! Yeah right... increased ability to screw investors out of their hard earned cash is what THAT translates to in plain English. But who wants to use plain language in the stock market? Hmmmm?

Sorry to harp on it people ...but as far as I'm concerned this is the central reason why this stock is so far down...oh and don't think this problem is unique to SHV or it's sector. The hedgefund/insto/bot manipulation and SP suppression has infected the entire international market. That's why shorting has been banned in China.

So those vested hold your ground...hold your shares and be aware that the termites only suppress the SP if you fall for their smoke and mirrors.
    Always look for substance in the debate... and if in doubt ring or write to the company directly and level your queries/concerns to them. They can't lie to you and that's by law. That's reality! Not downramper fantasy!

Upwards to a new six month high... inch by inch .. take no prisoners!!!!

And ...yes...still posting from a phone.
    Pretty good uh? You know the links and things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.18
Change
-0.030(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $506.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.21 $4.21 $4.13 $496.2K 119.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 147 $4.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.18 1225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.