STU 0.00% 94.0¢ stuart petroleum limited

on the move, page-21

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    re: entropylord Jojo,

STU is sure looking close to that walk up target. I am guessing some consolidation, until some really solid news. IMO recent announcements have been poor or dissapointing. Dalray is now looking like just a more uncertain part of Padula, rather than a possible seperate field to add to the 1.0 mmbo recoverable we've been lead to expect from Padula, which now sounds a bit of a speculative stretch, plus we remain in the dark on Toporoa.

Regardless I am guessing at worst they'll meet production targets, get their 200% reserves replacement, and start the new FY with record reserves, record monthly production, and a very robust drilling program, and a mini-refinery on track. IMO that supports current price, and should have it creep above $2.

Any high reward drilling looks beyond the look ahead they've given us, but there must be some good targets in PEL 93 (Disclaimer: no knowledge of geology whatsoever), which they've really only scratched the eastern edge of. Of course any news on extrabasinory activities would be welcome.

COE looks the interesting mover today, I'd have thought SS worth about 3 cps to COE if fully successful. Either the market has given it 4cps on flourescent, or there has been a strong shift in sentiment to it today. Perhaps the reminder of Tunisia. Well warranted when you get companies with little or no production revenue and little cash capitalised much higher. One thing about COE is there announcements are always as clear as possible, nothing hidden or fudged and never overpromise.

Entropylord

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.