STU 0.00% 94.0¢ stuart petroleum limited

on the move, page-27

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    re: entropylord Supertramp,

Yes, I feel the QRs vindicated my decision to weigh into STU, and out of ARQ (so have the relative sp performances recently), and until ARQ get a decent run on the board I am very reluctant to touch ARQ. They have definitely invested an awful lot in exploration without the results.

STU is a relatively safe, if unexciting investment atm, hard not to see returns in excess of 50% pa over the next couple of years, but not a likely ten bagger, suits me. I do however feel that STU have been overpromising a bit, and fuzzing and hyping more than they should.

One bit of information struck me from the QR. The refinery is planned to use 4000 bopd (to produce 1700 bbl deisel pd). Whilst I am sure they can buy in feedstock from COE, BPT and make a very healthy profit on it, I can't help but think 4000 bopd may be there target for minimuim sustainable production from their Cooper basin permits?

All looking very good for the next FY, if a little dissapointing that not much new production contribution this FY.

Entropylord

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.