STU 0.00% 94.0¢ stuart petroleum limited

on the move, page-31

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    re: cinc red Cinc,

Todays spike in STU vindicates my holding, and yours. I am a hopeless trader, and looking for revenue from Revenue!, not just a traders spike.

STU now almost hedge free, one of the highest prdn/captn ratios, all at extremely good margins now. Extremely hard to sell!

On the negatives, they've ploughed a lot of cash back into the ground, without any outstanding success, I"ll revue the annual data with great interest! Also recent credibility issues.

As I've posted before, I believe people, skills, and generally building capability are keys to a sustainable producer, and STU get good marks from me in these areas. Also that specifically in STU's case the production skills are likely to be a key to it's expansion.

I await STU's "beyond the Cooper" plan. Perhaps recent mixed results in the Cooper will expedite it.

Wrt ROC and IGO, two of my prize assets. No intention of even considering selling in the medium term. Under current mgmt, IMO you just stick them in the bottom drawer, ML against them and wait for the future cashflows to ramp up. Mind you, not sure I'd buy either at todays price.

Entropylord

P.S. Curious about your handle. I assume that you are are a refugee from the land of the unfree. Kicked out during the McCarthy reign of terror, for being red? Or since the Bush doublespeak "war OF terror" on medieval villagers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.