STU 0.00% 94.0¢ stuart petroleum limited

re: on the move quiet achiever Jojo,I just wish I'd bought a few...

1. 13,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    re: on the move quiet achiever Jojo,

I just wish I'd bought a few more, 7% shy of my target holding, but at 170 cps now probably 3 rd or 4th on my buy list.

Looks like an easy April walk up to your $2 hurdle for STU. Suprise me if a few of the new wells flowing and talked up in the QR can't push it over now that it has momentum as well as fundamentals. The market loves momentum.

The volume is very low, there's a dearth of sellers (very tightly held & it's never been a traders stock), so it has probably only taken a handful of modest sized investors looking for the very best immediate leverage to the poo on the ASX, to do renewed sums on the producers. Production vs capitalisation, STU stands out like dogs desticles.

If they'd looked further, so long as they could stomach highly profitable boredom, they might even see that reserves replacement and hedging as only historical problems.

Dearth of sellers, poo, momentum, and a huge (but extremely boring) newsflow to come over the next few weeks. Not hard to guess what will happen next. All the tipsheets will start noticing, and belatedly recommending STU.

I like the management approach, so just patiently waiting for that capitalisation to grow, and somewhere around $200 to $300 mm hopefully creep onto my MLers list so that I never need sell (under current mgmt). Dissapointed if it doesn't happen during 2007 (or earlier). Currently only just over $100 million.

Entropylord

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.