EMP 0.00% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

Well here is the immenent announcement that all the insiders...

1. 892 Posts.
    Well here is the immenent announcement that all the insiders were getting over the last 48 hours, stock exchange should monitor those transactions, but they are a toothless tiger and of course they wont.

EMPEROR CONFIRMS THE SALE OF VATUKOULA MINE AND THE FIJI ASSETS OF EMPEROR MINES LIMITED THURSDAY 22 MARCH 2007 Emperor Mines Limited (ASX:EMP) announces that it has signed an agreement to sell all its
    Fijian assets, including the foundation Vatukoula Mine, to Westech Gold PTY Limited
    ("Westech"), a private company incorporated in Australia.

Under the agreement, Emperor Mines Limited is selling 100% of its shares in the Australian
    incorporated companies which in turn own the Fijian assets of the Emperor group.

With immediate effect, all assets and liabilities of the Emperor Fijian operations will be
    transferred to Westech
    Announcing the sale in Brisbane today, Emperor Mines Limited Chief Executive, Mr Brad
    Gordon, said that the sale and transfer of Fiji assets and liabilities was particularly important
    at this time, because it allowed the company to draw a line under its activities in Fiji, and
    concentrate on the restructuring process announced earlier this year.

"We can now confirm the sale of all Fijian company assets, something we considered
    essential to stem the cash flow drain on the Emperor group occasioned by the ongoing costs
    of care and maintenance at Vatukoula.

Frazer Bourchier, the former General Manager of Fiji operations for Emperor Mines, said
    today that the sale paves the way forward for future operations and investment in the
    Vatukoula district by the new owners, and represents the end of a chapter for Emperor
    Mines.
    "I would like to personally thank those who have been involved in this process and I truly
    believe we have achieved an outcome that is good for the companies involved, good for the
    community of Vatukoula, and good for the Republic of Fiji.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $49 4.907K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1382659 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 202237 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.