APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

on the move, page-8

1. 1,243 Posts.
    15c would definately be "selling the stock short" if APG were actually making money by any other means than placements.
    As everyone who's ever looked at this stock knows, it has the POTENTIAL to make lots of money, but too many people have been burned and you will continue to see these people bailing out, relieved to have broken even, as the price climbs. Therefore unless a larger partner buys a chunk (which could be the two buying sprees we've seen in the last 2 months ?!) it will be a very slow upward (hopefully) wiggly worm on any APG charts.
    I think APG's history will effectively screw up any chartist's efforts.

Until the NZ plant comes on-line they will not be making ANY money. For all we know the 'commercially sensitive' contract for NZ might mean bugger-all money until the plant is scaled up ?

Who knows if the BMX plant will ever actually materialise. It certainly seems that Ticor/Iscor are not planning on building the Richards Bay smelter.
    Another placement is bound to happen, if not more. I won't be holding my breath for an anouncement about a large company buying in either, we've heard too many times, for too long, that announcments are coming only for them to not materialise.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd be delighted if I'm totally wrong and APG climbs rapidly to 45c without looking back.

Some people here think way too much with their hearts on this stock ( I have also been guilty of that !!) Bear that in mind when reading posts about this company.. If nothing else, APG has taught me a valuable lesson about stock trading, so I thank them for that. If they manage to increase my meagre profit, I'll be the first to thank them for that also !!

Don't buy or sell based on my jibberish, it is nothing more than the meanderings of saddened APG tragic !!

Hi to Seik, Earnie etc. Whatever your posting names are now, I hope you are healthily in the green by now !

Cheers
    Pommie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.