ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

on the news tonight chanel 7, page-24

1. 2,102 Posts.
    been away from a computer for the last week on holidays. Wow last time i checked the price it was at 1.1c i see it ran hard and now it's back at 0.07c. with just a run it was always going to be hard to keep it at that level, profit takers are out now and long termers should do well into the new year. These company will go far, fundamentaly it's a strong company with great products and a strong management team.

For this product to hit the news tells you were are headed higher, forget the day traders here who want to make a quick buck think long term with this company. I'm a parent myself of 2 kids and thank god they don't have asthma and i can tell you now if my kids had asthma i'd be the first in line to get these products. Which parent wouldn't ???? it's on this basis alone that one must think in the long term potential and future of this company.

Warren Buffet's philosophy is to buy into a great company and never sell them !!

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/relief-for-asthma-sufferers-27503693.html just briliant !!!

Good luck to LT holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.