NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

I'd argue it is possibly more about selling to verticals / ie...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I'd argue it is possibly more about selling to verticals / ie customers and that takes time to gather steam.

As surveyors, we don't know where we are working .. we subscribe, and invariably NEA has flown the place relatively recently, so we continue to subscribe. Yes we work in mostly urban areas, so far so good.

It is a sticky product. If NEA are reading, perhaps moving to a monthly subscription versus annual (payment) could be worth a thought. We are currently an annual payment/renewal, not sure about other plans to be honest. We subscribe to Office365 (monthly), we subscribe to Autodesk Infra Suite (annual and $$'s!), etc, the model is a no brainer - it just takes time to convert people over.

I'd suggest you don't sell a photo-per-flight, or even aim to recover the actual flight cost - you sell access and overall coverage. Diversification of coverage is as important.

For those remote areas with few years, negotiating with local council is probably enough to justify the flight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.