GOA 0.00% 0.2¢ gold anomaly limited

on the pad., page-10

1. 509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks Nectar 38, Funny the difference between Peter Mcnab and I is Peter can sniff gold and I can only sniff money

I sure want more goa that's true but I am pushing money into gse buy gge and goa at the moment. I'd sell some blues but,,,

Some one two years ago asked me why I bothered with the dreadies 1 it keeps me sharp and 2 I average around 180% clear a.t profit a year, in my ever so humble opinion sti by june 11 will be an example of this and just for d.d I am holding and trading two seperate parcels of sti as well.

I got to talk to one of the guys on The Iva drill when they hit the mo, he said you could hear the whine of the motor change as it intersected the meter plus of mo, if you go look at the last gse ann you can visibably see the ore, if carter is in opp and the team see a vein in the cores you and I will see the sp go any where from 8 to 30 cents in a blink, the market depth after the 1st 10 isn't that big ( and yes kids,, there is such packages)

and Lawer82 Forgive me but I have the dream house and as good as it is I hope for you you clean up enough to get the dream boat as well, makes for some fun

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.