ETM 2.63% 3.7¢ energy transition minerals ltd

On the Precipice of a Breakout!?!?

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    ..I say YES! We might be moving sideways from here on, but we will be gently and gradually climbing by the week! I believe the worst is over for the SP. Day Traders, have successfully and artificially held it down as long as they could, they've had a field day doing so. Not to mention Global X/ Solactive asinine decision to liquidate their GML position. Now, I tell them ALL move over. Time is on the side of GML Investors and no longer on the side of the Day Traders/Shorts!!!!

All the pertinent building blocks are now laid for a successful outcome! Many of us, during this waiting game in this grueling process, have exhibited frustration and at times despair or even disgust??? We all understand that time is a depreciating asset so is your money when it's not paying the returns you expect! Personally, I blame primarily Global X/Solactive timing position liquidation for the SP. However, it is my personal belief that Happy Days are ahead and fear no more!

Until such time, drink Vino responsibly, hold the line, have the intestinal Fortitude, and stay strong!

In Uranium, REE, Aqua Sanitas, and Vino Veritas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $51.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $35.18K 946.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 118350 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 29421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ 33768
Last updated 15.36pm 30/04/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.