IIG integrated investment group limited

on the radar tonight

1. 41 Posts.
    IIG will most certainly be on the RADAR tonight! - every chartist's charting search tool will pick it up on at least price and volume and 30dy highs and % rise.

Yesterday's announcement of the appointment of an experienced Geologist to assess current and future new mining licence areas including the up-coming assay results, shows the market that IIG Management are moving pro-actively to focus on developing more mining opportunities; thus taking advantage of the mining boom from an investment company position, without being listed as a mining company as 'bottomup' has alluded to b4 in postings.

Tomorrow will be exciting as more players enter this one to take advantage of the run up to results due to be released in just 2 weeks. Many traders are not interested in the news behind the stock.. they just chase the share-price movement.... and that has happened today.

I have accumulated a few more recently and will not be surprised if this rockets much higher than expected... as 'lane chasers' jump aboard.... remember when I wrote about FDL over a year ago...no one wanted to know about it.... it has done exceptionally well from a dead loss 1.2cents.

IIG could do well too - it does not have any company options... just the main-share. FDL has all those FDLOA's waiting to become part of the profit-sharing. (they could become shares upon conversion later this year in Sept 08.)This will dilute earnings per share compared to if only the main shares existed.

The dots to connect are the IIG share-holders who have connections to other larger mining companies.

Previous research looks like paying us a dividend now.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.