AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

On the Radar, page-111

1. 3,012 Posts.
    hello fuzz
    what news came out about the appeal ......the facts are news re appeal came out SMM to pay guarantee 5m
    what other news did I promise for quite some time since October last year I said and I maintain we will not get a decision re an appeal for 6 months at least and I am getting very close ....as for my other comments don't add them to my statement that we would hear news re the appeal...we heard the news smm paid up.
    the rest of my statement is information given to me in general about the thoughts of their mining department
    not an announcement so fuzz don't put the whole statement as one as that was not the intention.
    I can still make the following statements these you may also hold me to if the appeal date is set for march or April it will run at least 6 weeks if not it will be over in 6 minutes I keep hearing people talk about justice brown checking in with his peers etc......he does not have to do that he is the most senior of judges with more experience then most the main reason he handled the trial the reason he never threw SMM out the door was he gave them a fair hearing....so my bet is if the court case re an appeal gets the green light then we are in for along one if not and I doubt it will see to much light then it wont last long ...my only gripe is with our legal team I did not see any objection from them in objecting to the court allowing rights of appeal if all staments from brown were correct you do not accuse a company of bribery , abuse of court ..etc etc then give them rights of appeal if this was all correct ,then the SI government and Axiom should be seeking a civil criminal prosecution against SMM..after all justice brown has made it a hell of lot easier for them to commence one......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.