GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

Gee...when I go to the Envont Nanotechnology website, the menu...

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Gee...when I go to the Envont Nanotechnology website, the menu on the lhs of the home page doesn't work - and when I click Products and Solutions I get the web message of death - 404 not found...the other website (copyright 2005) only has a home page...the original is copyright 2006. If you can point me to the correct Envont website that Deluca quotes and that he seeks to lend credence to his post that would be useful.

What is James Deluca actually saying? He's supposed to be a chemist but all I can read (with my HSC chemistry) is that he makes a comment on sintering anatase Ti02 and ends up talking about Lord of the Rings...

"..If you had this powerful proprietary nanocrystal who would you bring it to, that would recognize its power and potential?.."

Well, Gandalf of course!... sheesh...

Snaith is using Aluminium at the moment as a passive skeleton to hang the perovskite on - Gratzel is still exploiting the semiconductor behaviour of Ti02 together with SpiroMeotad in one incarnation with the perovskite.

All the research seems to be converging towards room temperature processes at the moment for good reasons so the sintering question is an open one. But I haven't read anything further on what processes Dyesol have been working on with this front since SS DSSC became the focus for steel BIPV so what path are they on that's wrong Baguhn?

...yeah baby...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.