AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

on the right track...

1. 16 Posts.
    There has definitely been some interesting events over the past 12 months, and although the future is not crystal clear, I personally believe we are on the right track. With the happenings of Nth Qld, and Vietnam hopefully there will be enough positives to tie us over until SI is resolved.
    I personally bought in to Axiom on the strength of the Nth Qld project, SI and Viet. came at a later date for me. There is some depth in Qld and some attraction to either investor or takeover. I believe come this time next week, we will; 1. Be in a positive cash situation and 2. Be an 'independent' company again. I'll put my hand up as being wrong before though, I personally thought it was a good move to go with Bergen.
    Ryan has my 100% backing and support, both morally and financially, I take my hat off to his tenacity and creativeness, many others would have faulted under these circumstances, and irrespective of the current share price, we still have a company, and one with enormous potential at that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.