PAR 0.00% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

On the road to growth!, page-2

1. 4,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6815
    You know, as I think more about our wonderful PAR, the more it becomes a compelling investment.

I got in at IPO back in 2015..back then it was a pure spec for me, a small exposure...almost a lottery ticket...it only became a real investment, a real eye opener when I read about the OA trial (phase 2) and later, when 51 Capital proclaimed that it was the "biggest asymmetrical risk to reward they had ever seen", that's when my investment radar was shocked into doing some research for myself. That was the clincher for me and I set upon doing my own investigations and backing this stock...I was at first tepid...cautious..but as I dived deeper...it was a dawning for me in regards to the sheer potential..the numbers were printed on web sites and my little brain did the maths. I researched in depth medical documents...the summaries spelled out the success the researchers and lab technicians were finding in not just one or two medical conditions, but in multiple illnesses.

I was thinking more about it on the weekend....Doctors are going to love this solution....they will be the biggest proponents of PAR and IPPS...why? Well of course primarily for its merits..the fact that this thing is amazing compared to the current standard of care...this drug has little (and if any, minor) side effects and it works! Not just pain relief, but regression (maybe not full, but at least partial!)..maybe not for the entire patient population, but a big percentage of them, a significant percentage of them, it will bring thousands and perhaps eventually, millions, real relief. BUT also, doctors will love this because it is not just one injection...its a course..the patient has to come back. Yes there may be an auto self injecting device eventually..but a lot of people would rather just go to the doc and get it done...self injecting is much further down the track in my opinion. Plus the drug lasts around 6 months to a year..in some case more [we had one poster here that got 13 months out of it and was still counting, he/she mentioned an o'seas trip for the first time they could enjoy it as they could actually walk without pain]...my point is that it is a repetative treatment, the industry will love that. So the docs will be very supportive of it as they will get multiple visit fees. They are the front line. They will spread the word... I'm talking years from now ( but it maybe only 2 or 3 years?)..but as I've said before, what a bright future - stick with this one, its my biggest investiture and most compelling by far.

DYOR - My personal opinions expressed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.0¢ $48.89K 208.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 191523 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 4115 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.