PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

On the road to growth!, page-28

1. 4,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740

Paradigmers, as we wait for news, contemplate what you own with the following points, during this quieter time (Today was exceptionally quiet with just a few hundred thousand shares trading and SP in a tight range)...

1/ For the first time in 50 years, there is a declining average life expectancy in the USA2 ! Why?? Because of the opioid related deaths. Stop and think about that for a sec. There are so many of these deaths that it’s literally affecting an entire generation .
    The FDA are well aware of this and there is a chance of just a single phase three trial being required along with fast track and priority designation. This will certainly speed things up if it plays out in this way.

2/ There are some 600 million with OA, there have been no new drugs in terms of pain relief for years. There is a real possibility that we will eventually be,at least for some years, the standard of care for OA.

3/ PPS is not addictive

4/ PPS has very little if any side effects

5/ PPS is at least as comparable to anti-NGF drugs and have a much safer profile, we will literally be best in class

6/ Not only the primary end point passed but we got through on all secondary endpoints including the very important objective MRI evidence of Grade, Volume and Area1

7/ We are NOT at the start of the journey.
    Most drugs take 10 years to formulate from lab to doctors dispensary, we have a massive head start with some 60 plus years of use. In just two or three years,maybe less, we will have real revenue

8/ The market is enormous, from young athletes to the elderly, I’m just talking OA here and we have a supplier locked up for 20 years.
    One example of potential, the cancer drug Revlimid costs around $163,000 per patient (not a typo), around 60,000 patients used it in 2018, that’s $9.7 billion USD. We’ve been through the numbers from multiple posters here at HC and even the professionals have had a stab at it in their broker reports, compelling is a word I could use.That level of revenue may or may not eventuate for us, but if it did one day,the SP would be $100+.

9/ We have good patents in place.

10/ We don’t just have OA passing phase two, we have RRV through phase two and MPS results looking positive, MPS alone could be up to $1billion USD revenue one day

11/ There are many potential areas of inflammation where PPS may one day assist, heart failure, copd and chrons are just a few I’ve personally investigated with yes, more to come.

12/ We are cashed up and funded, this is a big hurdle particularly for start-up company in the
    Bio Medical field, we strictly don’t need anyone to progress all the way to the end of phase three trial, no more calling for funds or share purchase plans!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1643/1643644-d34ef4537a5e3edc56feb15854a65b05.jpg
    Mozzarc painting a rosy picture of PAR?

Paradigmers, can you just imagine what sort of day it will be when (if!) we finally get the pass of the
    Phase three trial? The commercial go ahead! I think I’ll need the rest of the day off to recover from that news alone.

Of course there are risks, I’m painting a very positive picture, unanticipated hurdles can crop up...but with the evidence so far, the projected path looks bright.

My views here, it’s in your interest to DYOR

REFERENCES USED:

(1) Paradigm ASX Release 15 April 2019

(2) Adelaide Equity Partners – May 2019

(3) https://www.revlimid.com/

(4) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenalidomide

Last edited by Mozzarc: 17/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $110.6K 431.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94172 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30859 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.