PAR 1.92% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

GG, liked your breakdown...some of my thoughts on what you...

1. 4,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6642
    GG, liked your breakdown...some of my thoughts on what you wrote:

1) Agreed with DOD paragraph, looks good, they have been supposedly in talks with them for a while...but the real clincher was the results from the latest RRV which we got recently.

2) Yes tackling the MPS with a higher priority (than BMEL/OA) makes sense. Plus it has the added advantage of being Orphan designated so we only in theory need to do a combined 2/3 trial..not a separate 2 and then 3 trail. Quicker path to success. Dont forget Orphan status drugs though targeting much smaller numbers can still be lucrative! Not sure of the 100 K price tag, its more like 50 K to 75K in my opinion but you never know.

3) Yes it takes about 220 days max to get TGA approval so your speculative timing on this one makes sense ie. 2H 2020.

4) Why do you think they wont do a deal with the US for 2 years? I also prob think PAR will err on the side of not having to do a deal as we are funded and we know have a winner. It still IS a lot of effort to build a sales team but i guess that is a more profitable approach albeit longer/more effort? Did you mean that once the third phase is looking good for OA then a deal is more possible?

5) Yes agreed about the Europe/Japan situation, would be easier due to the points you have mentioned.

6) Do you know how common it is to actually stop a trial? Is that done in the case where the initial results are looking perfect and there are no side effects etc?

Great analysis, liked your post and seems reasonable in terms to timeframes and course of possibilities...exciting times ahead for sure. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $92.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $259.8K 984.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5140 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 7 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.